[hibernate-dev] Publishing documentation as rendered by asciidoc

Guillaume SCHEIBEL guillaume.scheibel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 08:04:05 EDT 2014

Hi Sanne,

I'll have a look on firefox as well and continue to work on the header.
About the command [1], I just recompile the stylesheets, copy it and run
the asciidoctor command.
In the current build, values for placeholders like {hibernateVersion} are
coming from the pom since I neither have used the pom file nor forced a
value (using -a parameter) you can still see them.

But when you are writing the documentation you don't (most of the time)
need to have all the placeholder values and for ones you do, you can force
a value (CLI parameter or just forcing them at the beginning of the doc).

I'll try the stylesheet with asciidoctor-pdf to see how it goes.

Cheers,
Guillaume

[1] https://gist.github.com/gscheibel/840f163c9d80eeab5a81