[hibernate-dev] Trying Hibernate 5.0.0.Beta1

Petar Tahchiev paranoiabla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 02:34:47 EDT 2015

Just a quick follow-up here: SchemaMigratorImpl:125 is calling
existingDatabase.getTableInformation where existingDatabase is of type
org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.internal.*legacy*.DatabaseInformationImpl
(I have no idea why is it using the legacy one), and If I step into it I
can see it's using a tableInformationMap which is empty - really weird as I
can see before that the hbm2ddl was reporting tables were not found so I
was expecting it to create them:

2015-04-06 09:29:40,608
org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.internal.InformationExtractorJdbcDatabaseMetaDataImpl
[main] INFO : HHH000262: Table not found: warehouse
2015-04-06 09:29:40,610
org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.internal.InformationExtractorJdbcDatabaseMetaDataImpl
[main] INFO : HHH000262: Table not found: widget_title_lv
2015-04-06 09:29:40,614
org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.internal.InformationExtractorJdbcDatabaseMetaDataImpl
[main] INFO : HHH000262: Table not found: wishlist
2015-04-06 09:29:40,618
org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.internal.InformationExtractorJdbcDatabaseMetaDataImpl
[main] INFO : HHH000262: Table not found: wishlist_entry
2015-04-06 09:29:40,622
org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.internal.InformationExtractorJdbcDatabaseMetaDataImpl
[main] INFO : HHH000262: Table not found: working_day

I'll try to create a test that reproduces the problem