[hibernate-dev] JSR107 H2LC module

Alex Snaps alex.snaps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:55:58 EDT 2015

Thanks Steve!
I actually might, but I first have to figure how to best do this anyways...
maybe I can use the RI for testing, I didn't try... Issue being it can
easily deadlock in multithreaded usage.
Anyways, just figured out I first need to fix a case issue. Managed to have
a file wrongly name: NonstrictEntityRegionAccessStrategy.java w/o uppercase
S... fixing it obviously was a no op from git's perspective on this crappy
non-case sensitive FS! Apologies to anyone trying to run this for now...
Alex