[hibernate-dev] Ansible set-up, error "unknown key type ecdsa"

Davide D'Alto davide at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 26 07:28:49 EDT 2015

Can't we keep some secrets tokens on master?
Or on a separate secret small machine?

This way we can transfer them from master during the creation of the slave.
Basically, I'm talking about improving the transfert-to-slave script.

> Davide extended this further with tags: see the readme to easily run
only the tasks related to a specific task (although we should tag all
tasks, not done yet).

I might now have explained that in the readme, but the Ansible
documentation is clear: http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/playbooks_tags.html

> FWIW, ECDSA is the future: get a better OS ;-)

+1 :)

Davide