[hibernate-dev] in.relation.to error when posting a new blog entry

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 20:36:16 EST 2015

I ran into the same thing a couple of weeks ago when I deleted some spam comments before trying to create new weblog. I asked Sanne about this and he mentioned that he's seen this happen after deleting spam comments. He said it would require some clean up, but he didn't have time.

Sanne, I know you're very busy. Can you point one of us in the right direction to clean up what is necessary?

Thanks,
Gail