[hibernate-dev] Strange issues with -snapshot dependencies

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 10 10:58:03 EDT 2015

Hi Scott, thanks for your suggestions.
It turns out it wasn't a Maven or caching problem: everything made
more sense in the morning. My issue was Arquillian not running the
tests on the correct deployments, which explains why the log messages
weren't being triggered as the configuration wouldn't match what I had
been debugging.

All good now..
Thanks,
Sanne