[hibernate-dev] Blog / CI setup

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri Jun 12 09:38:22 EDT 2015

This seems not related to RVM. More to the fact that we don't have any
RSpec tests ("_spec" dir doesn't exist):

    cannot load such file -- /.../staging.in.relation.to/_spec

Hence "rake test" fails. Just running "rake gen[staging]" should do the
trick. Btw. you might check out the job for staging.hibernate.org and its
approach for keeping around the .bundle directory.

> I did install the following RPMs:

Did you actually have to newly install any of these? They should be already
there as part of the Ansible slave set-up IIRC.