[hibernate-dev] new proposal for tx timeout handling using transaction DISASSOCIATING event notification...

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 10 12:30:11 EDT 2015

You confused me more :)

One the one had you say that we will use this fact of whether the
transaction has been disassociated to indicate whether the transaction is
completing normally (disassociated == true) or timed-out (disassociated ==
false).  But at the same time you are saying that it is quite possible that
we could still receive the afterCompletion callback in the timed-out case
and have (disassociated == true) due to race conditions.

So what is this buying us?