[hibernate-dev] OGM-933 - PostLoad annotation support test

David Williams davidwilliams1978 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 16:22:33 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm currently working on adding support for the PostLoad annotation to OGM.
I've got it working against one of my own projects but am looking for some
guidance around test coverage before I submit a pull request. I couldn't
find any existing tests in OGM for other annotations that already work
(e.g. PrePersist and PreUpdate) so wanted to check whether I should include
a test for PostLoad and if so if there was an appropriate package for me to
put it in?

Thanks,
David.