[hibernate-dev] OGM-933 - PostLoad annotation support test

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 30 04:59:35 EST 2015

Hi David,

Cool, thanks a lot for working on this! I suppose there are no tests
for lifecycle events yet, as those that are working, do so
"incidentally" by inheriting the relevant code paths from Hibernate
OGM.

+1 for adding at test for PostLoad as that's triggered by our own
loader. Package-wise, a new package under "backendtck" would be great,
that way it will run once for each backend we support.

Hth,

--Gunnar