[hibernate-dev] hibernate-infinispan tests - part... oh I've lost track

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 13:05:17 EDT 2015

Since we can't reproduce the test on local machine (I was once runnning
the testsuite whole night again and again and did not get any crash),
the only option I can think of is running hibernate-infinispan with
verbose logging in CI.
To properly diagnose what has happened, we should set up
org.jgroups TRACE
org.infinispan TRACE
org.infinispan.marshall DEBUG
org.infinispan.commons.marshall DEBUG

(the other two just reduce the verbosity in the parts we don't need). If
the build fails in CI and I can get my hands on the log, I can investigate.

Steve, should I prepare a PR switching the log level when running
testsuite, or could you do that only in the CI?

Radim

On 09/25/2015 04:28 PM, Steve Ebersole wrote:
> We are again running into problems with hibernate-infinispan tests.  We are
> seeing false test failures on CI.  I cannot reproduce these failures
> locally, and even out on CI the test(s) that fil change each time.
>
> http://ci.hibernate.org/job/hibernate-orm-master-h2/1121/
> http://ci.hibernate.org/job/hibernate-orm-master-h2/1122/
> http://ci.hibernate.org/job/hibernate-orm-master-h2/1123/
>
> Are 3 job runs showing what I mean.  There is no code change between any of
> these runs.

Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss Performance Team