[hibernate-dev] hibernate-infinispan tests - part... oh I've lost track

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Sat Sep 26 07:25:30 EDT 2015

Hi Radim,

the ci.hibernate.org server grants permissions based on your github
id, AFAIR you should be able to create/edit jobs since you have commit
permissions.
Clone the Hibernate ORM main job into a personal one, edit it (like
have it build from a personal branch and disable spammy notifications)
and test like as you prefer.
If it's not allowing you such permissions, let me know.

If it's not enough to diagnose this, next week I can show you how to
get a root terminal on the build slaves.

Thanks for helping on this!

Sanne