[hibernate-dev] OGM: convergence for a 5.0.0.Final ?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 6 06:43:24 EDT 2016

Hi,
I was hoping that even w/o a specific OGM sprint we would soon (next
week?) be able to re-spin the CR1 with minor effort as the
5.0.0.Final.

Among tasks scheduled for 5.0.0.Final:
 - https://hibernate.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OGM%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.0.0.Final%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC%2C%20assignee%20ASC

I'm assigned two documentation related issues; these seem important
enough to stay flagged for 5.0.0.Final and should be doable. OGM-888
also relates documentation and should be doable.

Could we agree on moving out the other open issues?

Personally I think the only one needing some attention still is:
 - OGM-817 Adapt to changes around auto-quoting

Thanks,