[hibernate-dev] documentation translations

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Feb 11 15:00:17 EST 2016

Ok, then I will drop the 'en-US' part from the path.

A related discussion about the 'html' versus 'html_single' paths.
Currently the asciidoctor outputs are put into the 'html' path, but what
goes there is what is normally considered html-single.  At the moment
Asciidoctor does not offer chunked html rendering, hence why we only render
the one "html single" output.

But to be consistent, I think we should rename the "html" in these asciidoc
paths to "html_single".  I have changed the build for 5.1 to only generate
one docbook doc (integrationGuide) until we get that one migrated.  That
way we have consistency between docbook and asciidoc outputs but also in
what is normal usage.