[hibernate-dev] staging Blog site

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:21:05 EST 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the clarifications. I thought that forced push is disabled, but
that might be true for the ORM, OGM, etc projects only.
I was also using a separate branch for every post, but I was branching from
staging because that was the default branch I got when forking the repo.

I thought those must be in-sync, like in a typical QA and production
environment where you push changes from develop -> qa -> production
I'm now writing a new post and push it to both staging and production when
I'm done.

Vlad