[hibernate-dev] Blog tag vs categories

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:13:35 EDT 2016

> I'm ok to remove it, but I don't buy that reason: it sounds more like a
technical limitation than something which should affect our capability to
produce good content.

The lack of validation of the tags is a technical limitation, and should
not be too hard to add,
keeping the words in the cloud limited is a usability aspect.
Would you also add Neo4j, CouchDB, Redis and so on for OGM?

It's OK for me if we want to extend the number of keywords in the tag
cloud, but I don't think
it's a good idea to make it possible to add new keyword each time.

> BTW, Davide, I've seen "Off topic" and "Off-topic" I could not find the
one
mapped "Off topic", I don't know if you have an idea how to.

I'll check