[hibernate-dev] Hibernate ORM modules for Wildfly 11

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 29 15:28:28 EDT 2017

Then I think we should update 5.2 as well, but that creates an interesting
concern in that the published artifact name would change if I understand
correctly because it would change the artifact's classifier from
`wildfly-10-dist` to `wildfly-11-dist`.  Things that refer to this artifact
as a dependency would no longer work.