[hibernate-dev] Removing the BlueOcean plugin on CI

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Feb 23 05:24:30 EST 2017

Thanks Davide!

All, we need your help now: please make sure that any job you enable
which uses any network port (like using Byteman, Arquillian, WildFly,
Databases, Elasticsearch, etc..) has set a "Job Weight" of 3.

When failing to do so, we'll see sporadic failures of both your job
and some other random job, so let's be nice to each other ;)

I think the setup is not perfect yet, as I've reviewed some failure
reports and they seem caused by an already running WildFly instance on
the same machine. So either we have a bad job configuration somewhere,
or a WildFly instance which didn't shut down correctly.

Thanks,
Sanne