[hibernate-dev] Removing the BlueOcean plugin on CI

Davide D'Alto davide at hibernate.org
Thu Feb 23 05:35:38 EST 2017

I suspect the WildFLy instance was still active because I've aborted
the job or restarted Jenkins at the wrong time while
appying the changes.

Speaking about the job weight, I didn't change the releases job, I'll
let the owners of each job to do that but I think it would make sense
to cahnge their weight to 2 (unless one don't mind to wait).

Thanks,
Davide