[hibernate-dev] Hibernate ORM 6.0 groupId/artifactId (was: Re: NoORM - New groupId and relocation artifacts)

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 30 11:31:51 EST 2017

Relatedly, I have been thinking whether we want to rename the ORM artifacts
as well since this is the best time if we wanted to do that.

So we know we will change the groupId to `org.hibernate.orm`.

I was thinking we might want to also either:

   1. rename `hibernate-core` as `hibernate-orm`
   2. rename all the artifacts following the pattern `hibernate-orm-${1}`,
   e.g. `hibernate-orm-core`, `hibernate-orm-osgi`, etc.