[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] heads up git users!

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Jan 31 13:22:41 EST 2017

The rename was applied now.

"master" is now referring to the branch which was previously called "5.7".

The maintenance branch for 5.6.x is now named "5.6".

I will not delete the branch "5.7" branch, for convenience of the open
pull requests and any work in progress you might have. Let's make sure
any such change is merged to master first though, then "backported" as
usual.. eventually when we release it 5.7 will just be the maintenance
branch of 5.7.

Thanks,
Sanne