[hibernate-dev] Hibernate ORM 5.0 test failures

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 02:53:48 EDT 2017

This error:

"unexpected exception opening server socket java.net.BindException: Address
already in use (Bind failed)"

I only got it when NVidia driver was stealing the Wildfly port, but that
was never for CriteriaLockingTest.

It's also curious why the  Byteman agent tries to open a socket connection:

at org.jboss.byteman.agent.TransformListener.initialize(TransformListener.java:69)