[hibernate-dev] Migration path from 3.6 to 5.2

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 02:59:35 EDT 2017

Hi,

You can migrate from 3.6 to 5.2 directly. Just read all the migration
guides from 3.x to 5.2 to know what has changed and what you need to take
into consideration. For example, 5.x uses the enhanced identifier
generators which you might want to disable if you relied on the old
sequence-based optimizer strategies.

Vlad