[hibernate-dev] HHH-10622

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 00:55:44 EDT 2017

I seem to remember there used to be some Hibernate-specific functionality
that was available using hbm.xml mappings that is not available using
Hibernate-specific annotations. If that is still the case, can you remind
me of what that functionality is?

If this is still the case, can an entity be mapped with annotations (to
take advantage of enhancement) and with hbm.xml (to take advantage of
Hibernate-specific functionality not available with annotations)?