[hibernate-dev] JIRA usage for OGM

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 16 09:14:40 EDT 2017

There are more than 300 open issues, which is fine but rather than
being these well-defined issues most sound like wishful thinking of
someone having a (possibly cool) idea but not really executing on it.

Since JIRA is an issue tracker and not really a planning tool / note
taking app I wish we could limit this practice of having issues like
"explore integration with.." ?

More specifically, could we move "out of the way" all issues related
to Databases which we're moving into the "contrib" repository?
I think it would be nice to have these in a different JIRA project.

Thanks,