[hibernate-dev] JIRA usage for OGM

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Fri Mar 17 04:21:22 EDT 2017

Isn't marking those as "New feature" enough? Or, if necessary, tagging them?
I obviously can't tell how others use JIRA, but personally I don't dive
into old tickets every day. Most of the time I only check the new
(incoming) tickets and those assigned to the next release. So, those extra
tickets are only a problem when setting the goals for the next release, and
we could easily tag them so as to exclude them from our searches.

The actual question may be: when those tickets are solved, will they be
released synchronously with OGM releases? I.e., will the contrib repository
be released at the same time as OGM? If not, then yes, I'd say we'd better
move these tickets to another JIRA project.

Yoann Rodière <yoann at hibernate.org>
Hibernate NoORM Team