[hibernate-dev] New layout for in.relation.to

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 05:12:05 EDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:12 AM, Yoann Rodiere <yoann at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Add a button to display the menu on mobile

I don't think it has much value on in.relation.to. That's why I don't show it.

> Do not display the author's picture on mobile, or display it on a separate row. I think it's currently responsible for the minimal screen width being relatively high, which will not look good on smaller devices. Note there's a "hidden-phone" class on the image, but it doesn't seem to work.

I wanted to show them (the class was a leftover I didn't notice as
these classes are not supported anymore) but you're right. I changed
the resolution of my mobile testing the other day and I didn't notice
it while testing in.relation.to. Better remove them.

Done and pushed.

--
Guillaume