[hibernate-dev] New layout for in.relation.to

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Mon Oct 2 05:44:48 EDT 2017

> I don't think it has much value on in.relation.to. That's why I don't
show it.

Well it's a bit confusing when coming from hibernate.org, since we made
sure to make everything look like it's the same website, and yet this
important part disappears... Granted, we could only have a stripped-down
version of the hibernate.org menu, so it would still be confusing, but
that's still better than nothing in my opinion.
On top of that, the menu button would only fill some currently unused space
on the top right, so there's really not much of a reason to remove it.

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team
yoann at hibernate.org