[hibernate-dev] [Search and more] What is new in a give release

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Fri Sep 8 09:46:47 EDT 2017

Sanne, I addressed both your comments. Is it better?
I also addressed Guillaume's comment on HipChat, and made the compatibility
matrix a bit... fuzzier, so that we won't have to update it as often. We
can still make it very specific if we want to, but we won't be limited by
the layout anymore.

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team
yoann at hibernate.org