[hibernate-dev] [Search and more] What is new in a give release

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Sep 8 12:04:33 EDT 2017

On 8 September 2017 at 14:46, Yoann Rodiere <yoann at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Sanne, I addressed both your comments. Is it better?

I love it, definitely a step forward!
But we'll need to find some compromise with the requirements of the
other projects - e.g. Steve's feedback - :  it should be consistent
across them for people to not get confused.

Minor nitpicking: the compatibility matrix isn't very visible when we
have >=4 releases.