[hibernate-dev] [Search and more] What is new in a give release

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Fri Sep 8 11:54:43 EDT 2017

Following Steve's comments, I made another few changes for the sake of
usability:

   - Moved the series-specific pages so that the path is more consistent
   with ORM documentation; the series-specific page for Search 5.8, for
   instance, is now http://staging.hibernate.org/search/releases/5.8/
   - Changed the list of releases in the "releases" page: renamed "Latest
   releases" to "Maintained series", and made the series version more
   prominent, on the left, while the latest release version is a bit less
   prominent, on the right. That way the list should be a bit less confusing.
   - Added links to the reference from the "Releases" page:
   http://staging.hibernate.org/search/releases/
   - Added a hero-unit at the top of the series-specific pages, with a few
   links: http://staging.hibernate.org/search/releases/5.8/

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team
yoann at hibernate.org