[hibernate-dev] New layout for the website

Davide D'Alto davide at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 26 09:47:26 EDT 2017

Overall it looks great and I think it can be merged as it is and wee
can fix anything else later.

The major thing that I don't think it is working is the use of the
coloured background in some texts.

I think this page highlights well the problem:
http://new.hibernate.org/ogm/documentation/

There is a background behind the title, the subtitle, the release
version and the  "Documentation".
The end result is that it's hard to understand what's a link or button
and therefore can be clicked.

I think it would work better without any background colour.

I like the documentation page, I was surprised that we didn't use the
same approach for the releases page.

Thanks,
Davide