[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH][V6-POC] Bug tracking for the Search 6 POC

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 5 10:09:36 EDT 2018

+1 to create issues in "main" project JIRA

Since JIRA is an issue tracker, some people frown upon its usage as
planning tool. I also don't think it fits too well, especially when we
go too much in detail with upfront planning, but it's not too bad.
Preferrable to yet-another-tool.

I don't think we need to "tag" them as POC-6, it's all the same project.

Thanks,
Sanne