[hibernate-dev] 5.3.0 release tomorrow

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Feb 1 05:50:56 EST 2018

On 1 February 2018 at 02:03, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org> wrote:
> I am waiting until I hear back from Joel from Sonatype regarding disabling
> the JBoss Nexus -> OSSRH sync for ORM artifacts before I can release.

Just curious: is that a requirement to start releasing on OSSRH?

I was assuming that simply not pushing new things to JBoss Nexus would
have been enough for it to not fetch new things from it..

It would be nice to be able to start moving to OSSRH gradually, while
having the current Nexus still available as a fallback option.

Thanks,
Sanne