[hibernate-dev] hibernate.org ORM release series page

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 2 08:19:04 EST 2018

IIUC, a "switch based on the project" is not going to be enough.  For the
orm project we'd also then need to know whether a series is "5.3 or later":

if ( page.project == "orm" && series >= 5.3 ) {
// bintray
}
else {
// as before
}

I'm not sure how to do that `series >= 5.3` piece.  I guess I'll look at
what you do on staging