[hibernate-dev] hibernate.org ORM release series page

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 2 02:32:20 EST 2018

>  Is this going to be as simple as adding a
new layout (`project-releases-series-bintray.html.haml`?) and using that as
the layout for http://hibernate.org/orm/releases/5.3/ ?

It should be, yes. Though a better option might be to introduce switches
based on the project, especially if you only want to change the "Maven,
gradle..." section and the URL for specific releases. That way, the other
parts of the page would still stay the same.

Anyway... We also have issues with the Nexus links, so I'll try to fix both
issues, push to staging and report here. Then you can iterate on what I
started (wording, ...).