[hibernate-dev] hibernate.org ORM release series page

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 2 09:06:30 EST 2018

> IIUC, a "switch based on the project" is not going to be enough.  For the
orm project we'd also then need to know whether a series is "5.3 or later":

It's even worse, as 5.3.0.Beta1 is on the JBoss Nexus but Beta2 is on
Bintray,,,

Anyway, I managed to get something. It's on staging, please give some
feedback - preferably "it's wonderful, let's keep it that way" or "nice,
but I'll make some changes, please merge" ;)

   - http://staging.hibernate.org/orm/releases/5.3/
   - http://staging.hibernate.org/search/releases/5.9/
   - http://staging.hibernate.org/validator/releases/6.0/
   - http://staging.hibernate.org/validator/releases/5.4/
   - http://staging.hibernate.org/ogm/releases/5.2/

@Guillaume, all: I also changed the links of other projects to point to
Maven Central instead of the JBoss Nexus, because the JBoss Nexus requires
authentication. And, well, also because... Nexus.

--
Yoann Rodiere
yoann at hibernate.org / yrodiere at redhat.com
Software Engineer