[hibernate-dev] ORM - Migration guides: wiki or source repository?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Jul 16 15:04:30 EDT 2018

The intention was to use the wiki just as a collection of all the links[1]
and have each of those links point to the real migration guides which are
kept in the appropriate source branches.

It was decided to just not do the effort to move older migration guides
which used to be fully written in the wiki.

[1] https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/wiki/Migration-Guides.