[hibernate-dev] ORM - Migration guides: wiki or source repository?

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:39:01 EDT 2018

I have merged the 5.2 and 5.3 migration guides in the code base (Yoann and
I had added a few things on the wiki page) and removed the content of the
wiki pages to point to the versions in the Git repository.

I updated the website to point to the code base too.

The only one that is a bit weird is the 5.1 migration guide as it points to
a document on the website but I let it that way for now.

So from now on, the only document to be updated is the migration-guide.adoc
document at the root of the repository.

--
Guillaume