[hibernate-dev] HHH-3138 - make constructor of DynamicMapEntityTuplizer public

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 17 05:32:50 EDT 2018

Hi Alvaro,

welcome :-)

The ticket descriptions can be debated; we can all be wrong, or you
might have a better idea.

Regarding feedback times: I'm sorry we're a bit slow. There are many
things which are urgent - or we're more interested in - and since it's
summer so many are on holidays. It might take a week - this was a bit
too long so you did well to raise the mail here.

Feel free to join the chat on IRC or HipChat? See the "contribute"
section on [1] for links and instructions.

In the specific example of HHH-3138, I guess people didn't comment as
there is no clear problem to be solved. It might help to explain why
you want to subclass a DynamicMapEntityTuplizer - but I'm just
guessing as I'm not familiar with that area of the code so I hope you
get the attention of someone more familiar with that code.

Thanks,
Sanne

1 - http://hibernate.org/community/