[hibernate-dev] HHH-3138 - make constructor of DynamicMapEntityTuplizer public

Alvaro Pedraza aepedraza3117 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:41:32 EDT 2018

Hi, I asigned myself this ticket and left a comment but unfortunately no feedback yet.
https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-3138
This leads me to 2 questions:
The first is the very same in the comment, which is if subclassing in DynamicMapEntityTuplizer is desirable? Please refer to the ticket for discussion
The second is about what can I assume as a contributor. I mean, Is always the ticket a holy word (i.e. what the ticket says, should be done) or it is always debatable? I understand that I’m taking low priority tickets (because I’m almost a newbie contributor and I don’t feel like taking some more important ones) but how long should I wait to get some feedback in the comments?
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards: Alvaro Pedraza