[hibernate-dev] Stride

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 24 09:54:14 EDT 2018

I encountered yet another problem with HipChat [1], so I created a
Hibernate organization in Zulip. Turns out GitHub and Google authentication
are available even in the free plan.

Anyone cares to join me to test it? It's here:
https://hibernate.zulipchat.com/#

[1]
https://bitbucket.org/hipchat/hipchat-github-addon/issues/4/cant-add-organization-repo?_ga=2.132026959.1338067251.1532438591-706928748.1527601569

Yoann Rodière