[hibernate-dev] Why do we have the date in the URL of blog posts?

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:18:59 EDT 2018

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 2:39 PM, Gunnar Morling <gunnar at hibernate.org>
wrote:

> Note I'm not suggesting to change any existing URLs. Rather my question is,
> should we go to the date-less schema for new posts going forward.

Personally I like having the date information in the URL but I won't fight
for it.

The only thing is I want to keep the on disk format as it is i.e. with the
dates at the start of the file names. It's really easier to find the posts
this way.

Apart from that, I don't really care.

By the way, this is me not volunteering to do the work :).

--
Guillaume