[hibernate-dev] SingleTableEntityPersister memory footprint in 5.3

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at hibernate.org
Tue May 8 07:21:37 EDT 2018

Hi,

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 11:42 AM, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at hibernate.org>
wrote:

> I'm not sure why the discussion stopped, I'm sorry.
> Let's try to fix it this time, to make sure of that we need a JIRA.
> Someone created one? Guillaume?

No, I didn't. I plan to work on it tomorrow (today is a public holiday
here... and well Thursday too so I have my Friday booked for it too) and
will create the appropriate JIRAs once I have a good grasp of what needs to
be done.

Lazy loading the loaders is one thing but I think we should also try to
reduce the amount of memory consumed by them. Otherwise you can still have
the same issue under load. And it might be even more problematic as you
don't see the issue at startup.

As mentioned, I'll get back to you soon.

--
Guillaume