[hibernate-dev] SingleTableEntityPersister memory footprint in 5.3

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at hibernate.org
Wed May 9 10:46:47 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 1:21 PM, Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet at hibernate.org
> wrote:

> As mentioned, I'll get back to you soon.

I know you were all impatiently waiting for me to start working on this so
here we are.

I created 2 PRs:
1/ https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/pull/2277
2/ https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/pull/2278

1/ was my initial idea before y'all told me what I should do ;). I think
it's pretty safe.
2/ contains 2 other changes, one to generalize 1/ and the other to lazy
load the loaders per lock mode that might be more risky

I added a lot of explanations/comments in the PRs (especially the second
one) so let's continue the discussion in the PRs (as long as it's related
to these PRs of course).

Feel free to shout other ideas here, they are obviously very welcome.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume