[hibernate-dev] Moderation of in.relation.to

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Nov 15 07:37:04 EST 2018

Apparently I stopped receiving notifications from Discus about needing
to approve a comment, and it looks like you all did?

I just noticed as someome mentioned "while my other comment is not
approved" and I thought "wait, what? I know nothing about other
pending comments.." and didn't see any clue on the UI either.

I eventually found the comments approval queue, and there were a dozen
comments waiting; some >8 months old. Embarassing :(

Let's make sure that at least some of us receive a timely
notification. Any volunteers to register for this? I will register
myself, hoping that some more of you will join on this.

Thanks,