[hibernate-dev] ORM 6 branch

Davide D'Alto davide at hibernate.org
Tue Nov 27 08:22:11 EST 2018

+1 for the creation of the branch upstream and everything Yoann said.

One curiosity,  once there is an alpha, why would you delete the whole branch?
Couldn't you change everything on the existing branch without deleting it?
It's unusual to rewrite the history of upstream branches but we have
done it before.

PS: Sorry if you received this email twice, I made a mistake