[hibernate-dev] Github storage / consensus protocol

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Oct 22 13:46:18 EDT 2018

Hi all,

github had some problems last night / this morning with their storage service.

Problem should have been solved by now, but social media highlithed
some reports of people having some of the most recent commits; in some
cases pull requests.

Nothing to panic about as git is well distributed and we all have replicas :)

So let's take advante of its design and perform a consensus check:
could you all please make sure that what you've recently pushed is still there?

I don't expect we'll find any discrepancies, but if you do please
report them here.

Thanks,