[hibernate-dev] ExtendedBeanManager

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Fri Mar 8 12:03:10 EST 2019

Yes, I'll keep the deprecated one and will run tests as appropriate.

5.3/5.4 are already "tainted" anyway: there are some versions that won't
work with application servers using the new interface. So application
servers are unlikely to switch to the new interface until they stop
supporting 5.3/5.4.

I think I will only fix this in 6, then backport if it's really easy and
safe.

Ticket: https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-13309

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team