[infinispan-dev] Preparing for Infinispan 4.0.0.CR3

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:57:40 EST 2009

yeah that set me back the few times I have had a chance to look.

On top of ISPN-281  there is the "not work in Jboss AS 5.1" which I
still have no idea why (jax-ws is kicking in and breaking it) -
annoyingly its on.y 5.1, all other versions of jboss seem to work,
hoping its a dependency issue with RESTEasy and nothing more (as I am
out of ideas).

Michael D Neale
home: www.michaelneale.net
blog: michaelneale.blogspot.com